You need a website
Why? A few reasons:
- To sell or advertise your products or services
- Provide information, news or advice
- Attract members or customers
- Share images, audio or video
- Show your location
- Entertain and have fun!
- Unique website designs
- Sensible prices
- Quality training and maintenance
To get an idea of what I do take a trip round my website. You may find the checklist below helpful when considering your website requirements.
Get in touch
When you're ready, get in touch and please, ask any questions you need. I am more than happy to advise on options and explain any of the technical terms in plain English.
Simple really... you get the benefit of lower prices (my overheads are lower) and you work with someone who cares about your website.
Also, you won't have to go over the same ground with yet another person from the same agency. That's because it's me from the start of your project to the finish and possibly beyond; most of my customers ask me to support and/or maintain their sites.
Managed or not?
Who's going to manage the content of your website? If you would like me to do this then you need a Managed Website. If you want to update and edit all or some of the pages on your site then you need a Content Management Systems (CMS) website.
I make all changes to your website as part of a maintenance and suppport arrangement.
Content Management System (CMS) Website
You manage all or part of the content yourself and I provide maintenance and support as necessary.
Search Engine Friendly
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is an integral part of all my designs. Keywords, meta-tags, content etc. are all customised to help increase the visibility of your website.
I find it oftens helps with planning and decision making to have a checklist of things to consider:
- Why do you want a website?
- Who do you want to attract to your website?
- What are the key points about your organisation, products or services that you want to promote on your website?
- What type of site do you think you will need?
- Will you want a managed site or would you prefer to manage some of the content yourself?
- How big will your site be? Think of sections, pages and products/services.
- Do you need web hosting and/or a domain name?
Easier still, call or email and we can arrange to discuss options together!
Often, but not always, for a small business or organisation whose information changes occasionally.
Usually a site with between 4 and 8 pages with a vertical or horizontal menu.
A larger site organised in sections with most pages accessed from sub-menus.
This site is for selling goods or services online.
Most websites don't fit exactly into any one of the above categories. Contact me to discuss your website design requirements.